Exciting projects, small enough to feel like a family but large enough to be a strong contender in the Land Development Sector. Cheal offer this and more to energetic, self-starters with a passion for what they do.
We are seeking a New Zealand Chartered Civil Engineer to join our Hamilton team. This position is suited to someone with a wide range of experience in the field of land development and the drive to take on more, building a team as you go.
If you have considered leaving the larger centres for a better career/lifestyle balance or are currently enjoying what Hamilton has to offer, Cheal is an organisation that provides both. Our Hamilton office is part of a network of 6 branches throughout the central North Island, each providing services across Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, Surveying and Planning. We provide a challenging work environment coupled with a diverse team of professionals that is welcoming to all.
If you can display the following skills, we would love to hear from you:
- Must be Chartered in New Zealand with a current practising certificate issued by Engineering NZ
- 5+ years' experience within the New Zealand Civil Engineering infrastructure environment, including earthworks, roading, sewerage, water supply and stormwater projects in both residential and commercial fields.
- Proven experience in job procurement and pricing
- Exceptional client management skills
- A drive to grow and develop people and business
The Cheal culture is one of teamwork, empowerment and exceptional communication. Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate how they fit this description.
Applicants must be New Zealand Chartered (CPEng). Full, clean driving licence essential as this position will require regular travel.
Skills & Experience
Applicants must be New Zealand Chartered (CPEng).