Expansive views of Cape Kidnappers and surrounds, sandy beaches, winery concerts, historic Art Deco buildings, great schools and some of the best weather in the Country.
With so much on offer why wouldn't you want to live in the beautiful Hawkes Bay?
With 6 offices throughout the Central North Island and 78 years in business, Cheal is a firmly established multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, Planning and Surveying - the whole package!
We can offer interesting and diverse projects, a supportive work environment, career progression and in our books, exceptional work-life balance. We are in need of a Geotechnical Engineer to join our Hawke's Bay team. This position is suited to someone who is able to work autonomously yet play an important role within our Geotechnical team.
If you can display the following skills, we would love to hear from you:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil-Geotechnical or Engineering Geology
- At least 2-4 years' experience in a consultancy environment
- Proven experience in job procurement and pricing
- Exceptional client management and people skills
- A desire to grow and develop people and business
- A keen sense of humour and a strong team player
- Excellent client management and communication skills
The Cheal culture is one of family, teamwork, community and communication with a commitment to quality and a high level of technical expertise. We provide a high level of support to those wishing to pursue a progressive career path.
Full, New Zealand driving licence and experience in driving a manual transmission 4WD utility vehicle essential.
Cheal is committed to Health and Safety and equal opportunities in the workplace.
Skills & Experience