With 6 offices throughout the Central North Island and over 80 years in business, Cheal is a firmly established multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in Geotechnical, Civil and Structural Engineering, Surveying, 3D Laser Scanning, Precision Monitoring and Resource Management Planning - the whole package!
We can offer interesting and diverse projects, a supportive work environment, career progression and in our books, exceptional work-life balance. We are in need of a Geotechnical Engineer to join our Taupo team. This position is suited to someone who is able to work autonomously yet play an important role within our wider Geotechnical team.
If you can display the following skills, we would love to hear from you:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil-Geotechnical or Engineering Geology
- At least 2 years' experience in a consultancy environment
- Capability of undertaking manual onsite geotechnical testing
- Proven experience in job procurement and pricing
- Exceptional client management and people skills
- A desire to grow and develop people and business
- A keen sense of humour and a strong team player
- Excellent client management and communication skills
The Cheal culture is one of family, teamwork, community and communication with a commitment to quality and a high level of technical expertise. We provide a high level of support to those wishing to pursue a progressive career path.
Full, New Zealand driving licence and experience in driving a manual transmission 4WD utility vehicle essential.
Cheal is committed to Health and Safety and equal opportunities in the workplace.