Cheal is a multi-disciplinary, award-winning professional services company, offering expertise in Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, Land Surveying and Resource Management Planning throughout the Central North Island.
Our Head Office is located in stunning Lake Taupo, just meters from the water and everything this pristine environment has to offer. It is the hub of a network of 5 additional regional offices, located in Hamilton, Rotorua, Napier, Taumarunui and Ohakune. It is also our largest operational office with over 35 technical professionals providing project solutions to our valued client base.
We are providing a rare opportunity for someone to join us as Taupo Regional Manager. Reporting to the Business Manager and Board of Directors, the successful candidate will have a strong background in the land development sector. The role will oversee the successful operation of the Taupo office, whilst working closely alongside the Senior Leadership team across the entire organisation.
With this role comes the potential for shareholding and a long-term association with this successful organisation.
Opportunities like this don’t come up often. If you think you have what it takes, please contact Rebecca Hawke, Business Manager for more information.
Cheal Consultants Ltd is committed to health, safety and diversity in the workplace.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally you are a Chartered Engineer (EngNZ) or Senior Planner (MNZPI)
- 10+ years' experience within the land development consultancy sector
- Exceptional leadership qualities and a real people person with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Full time commitment to managing the Company’s largest regional operation
- A commitment to high quality project delivery and client relationships
- Strong business acumen and understanding of organisational performance